Greetings from the SCTCC Foundation Board!
Back Row: Joan Schatz, Board President David Borgert, Nick Bischoff, John Schroeder, Jon Pearson, Brent Bultema, Immediate Past Board VP Tim Feddema, and Josh Croson. Front Row: Immediate Past Board Treasurer Leeann Klimek, former member Al Johnson, Mark Osendorf, Mike Gohman, JoyGenea Schumer, and Corey Hansen. Not pictured Joe Francis & Eunice Adjei.
SCTCC Foundation Mission
We enhance quality educational opportunities for a broad and diverse population by cultivating and securing financial and community resources.
Did you know?
- The Foundation has awarded more than $1.5 million in scholarships since 1994.
- In 2020 the Foundation awarded over $240,000 in scholarships to more than 300 SCTCC students.
- Each year organizations like Coborn's, Inc, Xcel Energy, Bernick’s Family Foundation, CentraCare, Park Industries, Freightliner of St. Cloud, and many more support SCTCC through scholarships, financial assistance, and in-kind donations.
- The Foundation Board represents a broad spectrum of area business and industry leaders who promote and support the mission of the college to enhance educational opportunities.
At a Glance
Since 2010, the SCTCC Foundation has partnered with the college, alumni, and community members to secure investments for the following:
- Biology Lab remodel and expansion
- Auto Body lab expansion and equipment
- Health Sciences and Human Services building, lab equipment, and program expansion
- HomeFront Resource Center
- Manufacturing scholarships
- Medium/Heavy Truck lab expansion and equipment
- Random Acts of Kindness grants
This represents only a sample of the investments made by individuals like you who believe in the mission of SCTCC, our students, and our faculty.